1. 24-hour Hotlines for Women in Crisis: 609.394.9000 and 1.800.572.SAFE
2. Crime Victim Services (Statewide): 1.800.242.0804
3. Child Abuse 24-hour Hotline: 1.800.792.8610 (if you suspect abuse or neglect)
4. Family 24-hour Helpline: 1.800.THE KIDS (Parents Anonymous)
5. National Dating Abuse Helpline: 1.866-331.9474
6. Capital Health System at Helene Fuld, 24-hour Crisis Center for Mercer County: 609.396.4357 (will offer guidance on handling the crisis, and send screeners to the individual in crisis if necessary)
7. Princeton Borough Police: 609.924.4141
8. West Windsor Police: 609.799.1222
Hospitals and Psychiatric Facilities
University Medical Center of Princeton at Plainsboro 609.497.4000
Princeton House 609.497.3300
• This is the psychiatric inpatient wing of the University Medical Center which includes detox and substance abuse treatment.
Carrier Clinic 908.281.1000
• This inpatient psychiatric facility includes drug and alcohol treatment.
Capital Health Medical Center 1-800-637-2374
Capital Health (Helene Fuld Campus) 609.394.6000
• This hospital includes mental health units and a mobile screening team for psychological crises.