Affordable off-campus counseling is available to all students. Students might choose off-campus counseling for a number of reasons including:
- Their needs are better served by an off-campus therapist
- Their availability doesn’t match current availability on campus
- They prefer to do their counseling off campus
There are three options for off-campus counseling:
- Trinity Counseling Service – located in downtown Princeton, Trinity offers daytime, evening, and weekends hours. Subsidized individual and couple counseling is available to PTS students.
- Student Health Benefit Plan Specialty Provider Network (SHBP) – students enrolled in SHBP can choose from 30+ therapists with various clinical specializations and a medication prescriber. Some are ordained and the providers are ethnically diverse.
- Students can research clinicians in their own insurance program if they are not enrolled in the SHBP.