Princeton House Behavioral Health Programs
905 Herrontown Road, Princeton, NJ 08540
You call to have a phone conversation with an admissions counselor who will want to know that you would be entering a program there voluntarily and would also want to verify the benefits in your insurance program. All the Princeton House programs are considered in network with the SHBP insurance so there will be no difficulties.
Options for Support through Princeton House:
- Detox services in patient for a few days to be sure there are no complications to stopping drinking. Some people have symptoms such as seizures, strokes, shakes, sweating, cravings, sleep problems. These can be eased with medication and it can be helpful to have monitoring while withdrawing from alcohol use.
- They have both intensive outpatient programs which I believe are 3 days/week from 3:00 – 6:00 p.m. which are more therapeutic than AA.
- There is a partial hospitalization program which does not involve overnights but runs from 9 – 3.
- Corner House, 1 Monument Dr, Princeton, (609) 924-8018
- New Horizon Treatment Services, 132 Perry Street, Trenton, 609-394-8988